In nature we find valuable active ingredients that effectively treat different hair needs. We have selected some that are found in the formulations of shampoos, serums, oils or masks of products that we can realize tailor made and under demand of the client:
- Chamomile: It contains softening and anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the scalp and has a soft antiseptic action. Since it strengthens the scalp, chamomile is the ideal component in treatments for delicate hair.
- Calendula:The most important property of Calendula is its ability to hydrate the skin and scalp. In addition, this flower nourishes hair fibers, being an excellent ingredient for natural moisturizing shampoos. However, this plant with yellow flowers brings other benefits to the hair such as: eradicates and prevents the appearance of dandruff, promotes hair growth, brings luminosity and so on.
- Hyaluronic acid: It acts as a magnet that captures and maintains up to 1000 times more of its weight in hydration. It also offers intense, deep and long-lasting hydration for the hair.
- Olive oil: Offers excellent antioxidant protection. Provides shine to damaged hair and repairs split ends.
- Argan oil: Restores hair fiber, softening and protecting hair from root to tip.